Last Updated on Thursday, October 15, 2020 by WorldTechpedia
Do you want to ride to your destination? Want an experienced driver to drop you to your place? Then Uber can be the best option. Uber is a Ridesharing App that gives fast and reliable rides on both days and nights. With an Uber ride, you don’t have to worry about where to park your vehicle, wait for a bus or a taxi. You just need a single tap in your device and request a ride that matches your needs. You can take the short or the long ride according to your requirements. Today we will help with Uber Login Sign In, its sign up procedure if you are new and account recovery if you are already in it.
App Uber Login Sign In Steps are:
You can demand a ride service through your Uber application in your Android or iPhone devices. You can follow the following steps to login into Uber account:
- Firstly, tap the Uber icon and you will be redirected to the opening page where you can log in to your account or register if you don’t have an Uber account.
- To do Uber login sign in, tap the ‘Sign In’ button and enter a valid email address in the given box or also you can log in with your Facebook account. For this, you can click on ‘Connect with Facebook’.
- Then, enter your password and tap on “Done”, this will now take a while for signing in.
Uber Account Sign Up
If you want an experienced driver to drive for you and you can take a peaceful ride, then Uber is the best option. You don’t have to worry about the car parking, waiting for regular transports and no more moving according to the available services. You can just access the service of Uber by creating an account. You can follow the following steps to sign in into Uber account:
- From your device, you need to open your ‘Playstore’ or ‘App Store’ and search for ‘Uber’. Select the Uber application, download it and then tap ‘Open and begin using the App.
- Once you are redirected to the home page, you need to enter your mobile phone number in the ‘Enter your mobile number’ box and tap the arrow button below.
- Once you do that, you will receive a 4 digits code on your mobile phone. Enter the code in the blank provided and again tap the arrow button.
- Then you will have to enter your valid email address, type it in and then press the arrow.
- After that enter a strong password which consists of a minimum of 6 characters or more.
- Now, you need to enter your first and last name in the given fields.
- Be sure to turn on the notification access so that you will be notified when your ride arrives to pick you up.
To Recover Uber Account
If you are facing difficulties when trying to login to your account., then the best way to access your account is to reset your password. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to reset your password easily.
- First, you need to open Uber App.
- You can enter your registered mobile phone number that you used while Uber account registration.
- Then, to sign in, you need to enter your Sign-in password. If you don’t know the password, click on ‘I forgot my password’ link.
- There, you will be asked to enter the email address you used to register. After that, an email is sent to you with the recovery link which will direct you to the new page.
- On that page, you can enter your new password for your account, and confirm the entered password. Click ‘Next’.
- Once you do that, you have successfully changed your password.
Delete Uber Account
If you are facing problems with the Uber app or you are not familiar with it, you can just delete your Uber account and switch to another app or just carry on with regular transport services. You can follow the steps mentioned below to delete the Uber account.
- First, log in to your Uber account.
- Then, tap on the top left corner of the application to open ‘Main Menu’. There select the ‘Help’ option.
- And then tap ‘Account and payment’ and after that tap ‘Account Settings and Ratings’.
- On that screen, at the bottom of the list, you will find ‘Delete my Uber Account’ option. Tap on that option to proceed with deleting your Uber account.
- You need to confirm your decision by typing “Yes” the text box that is titled as ‘Do you wish to delete your account?’ And in the next text box type why you want to delete your account. Tap Submit when you are done.
- Finally, your Uber account is deleted.
These were all about Uber Login Sign In | Uber Sign Up and Account Recovery and account deletion. If you face any further difficulties, you can comment us below or come to inbox us on Facebook Page.