Last Updated on Saturday, April 11, 2020 by WorldTechpedia
Facebook is one of the most popular social network sites which helps you connect to your living far away or just meet new people you can simply search for them on Facebook and connect with them anywhere and anytime. Facebook also helps you be up to date with global or local news and events happening in different parts of the world. Facebook has been one of the most used apps and people these days use it from different devices like Internet TV, mobile device, tablets or their laptop/desktop. If you have the app then, you can directly login to Facebook and start accessing through your net. Today we will guide you here on “How to Download Facebook for Android and IOS and PC”. Stay connected.
To Download Facebook on the Computer or PC:
- First, you need to click on the ‘Start Advertisement
- There you need to go to ‘Apps’ and search for ‘Facebook’ and from drop-down option click on it and hit enter.
- Then, click on ‘Get’ and you will be asked to enter the password for your Outlook account.
- After that, you need to click on ‘sign in’ and then enter the text verification and click on ‘Next’.
- Finally, you need to enter the code that you receive on your phone, click on ‘Next’.
- Your app is finally installed on your device.
To Download Facebook on your phone (Android / IOS)
- First, you need to go to your ‘Playstore’ App in case you are using an Android device or Appstore in case you are using the IOS device and search for ‘Facebook’ in the search tab.
- Then, you need to tap on ‘Install’ and accept the Terms and conditions needed.
- And, once the download is completed you can access the application.
Link to Download the Facebook Application:
For Android Phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Facebook
For IOS (iPhone): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8