Last Updated on Thursday, October 15, 2020 by WorldTechpedia
People tend to make a lot of friends online, some they have met in person and some they choose to talk only through our social sites. You might not feel good in making many new friends and connecting every day. You might feel good for a few days taking to a new person and knowing about them. But you will get fed up with them with days passing by. This kind of friendship and meetings might not always suit each and every one. Do not worry, there are steps on How To Delete Friends From Facebook In Bulk. Read all below.
For people who do not like socializing or who choose to keep these online friends limited to your online devices only, the best way to get rid of unwanted ones is to delete them from your friends’ list. Also, sometime there may be some inactive friends or some fake accounts you are connected to. These kinds of profiles might also be harmful to our social circle on many levels. Not all profiles but some profiles may be. If such profiles are bothering much, You can just delete such an account following the steps mentioned down below.
How to Delete Facebook Friends?
- First of all, you need to download a browser extension called Facebook Toolkit.
- From your search engine, you can search for a Facebook toolkit and click on its correct link.
- There you will see the ‘add to chrome’ button on your screen.
- Once you add the extension to your browser, you can see all your plugins on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- After that, click on the plugins icon to proceed. There you will be redirected towards the page with various options.
- Scroll down and click on the “unfriend multiple/ Facebook friends” buttons.
- You will then see the list of your friends. Select the friends you want to delete and click on the ‘Delete all friends’ button shown on the bottom of your screen.
In case you want to delete your friends one by one, then you can simply go to the Facebook’s Friends list and open each profile of the friend and select the unfriend option from their timeline. So, these are all about steps on How To Delete Friends From Facebook In Bulk. We will come up with new update soon. Hope this helped you.