Last Updated on Saturday, March 28, 2020 by WorldTechpedia
We often seem quite familiar with the confusion on “How to Attach Photo or File on Gmail”. It seems kind of easy at the beginning but after we go deeper it seems kind of hectic. So below are the mentioned steps for making your job easy.
Steps for “How to Attach Photo or File on Gmail?” from your Mobile Phone :
- First of all, you need to open the Gmail app which is white with a red “M” on it.
- If you’re already logged in on your phone or tablet, Gmail will open to your inbox. And if you aren’t logged in, you need to enter your Gmail address and password to continue.
- Then, to compose a message, you need to tap on the pencil icon which is at the lower-right side of the screen. A New Message window will open once you tap that.
- There you can compose your mail. You need to enter your recipient’s email address in the “To” field, add a subject in the “Subject” field (optional), and type in your email’s body text in the “Compose email” field.
- Then, to attach any photo or file, you need to tap the paperclip icon on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Now, select the number of photos you want to upload. To insert many photos you can tap and hold a photo to select it and then tap more photos to select them as well.
- And finally, tap the “Send” arrow from the top-right corner of the screen. This will send your email, photos and all, to your recipient.
From your desktop:
- First, you need to open Gmail from your browser. Go to https://www.gmail.com/ and then Sign In to your account by entering your email address and password.
- Then, click the “COMPOSE” tab on the left side of the inbox, just below the “Gmail” heading. Once you click that, a blank email form will appear on the right side of the inbox.
- There you can compose your email’s text. Enter your recipient’s email address in the “To” field, add a subject in the “Subject” field if you want and type your email in the field below subject.
- Then to attach any photo/ file, you need to click the paperclip icon which is at the bottom of the “New Message” window.
- A new window appears where you can add files that are on your computer.
- You then have to select the photo you want to upload. Go to the location on your computer, find your stored photo and then double-click it or click Open.
- Then, you need to click Send. This will send your email–and the attached photos–to your recipient.
So, these were the steps on How to Attach Photo or File on Gmail. If you have any confusion, you can comment us below or join our Facebook page.