Last Updated on Sunday, May 19, 2019 by WorldTechpedia
Gmail is the most preferred email service and is also the world’s leading email service provider. Many people including the top businessman to students use this email service for their daily use. To access the service, you can simply Login with your login credentials. And if you don’t have an account then you can register for the account.
Register Gmail Account (Mobile/Desktop):
Gmail Account is preferred by many users to stay in touch with their friends and families To access the email sent by the opposite party, if you don’t have an email account then, you can follow the following steps to register into an email account.
- Go to the web browser installed in your computer and type https://www.gmail.com to open the Gmail home page.
- Click on ‘Create an Account’ in the Sign in section. To create an account, you need some of your personal information. Enter real and valid information about yourself as this account may be further used to create other social accounts for personal or professional use.
- Then, write a unique username before @gmail.com. When you enter that, Google will check the username if you have entered is used or not used before, to avoid any miscommunications.
- For next steps, accept Google’s privacy and terms and Google will then ask you to verify your account via text or voice call. Select your preferred option and click on Continue.
- If you choose the text message option then in a new window you have to enter the code that Google has sent to your mobile number.
- After that, you will be redirected to Gmail Dashboard where you can get Gmail features like inbox, trash, sent mail on the left-hand side of the page and also be able to compose mail from this list.
- There you can also set a profile picture. For that, you need to click on the profile icon on the top right-hand corner of the page and click Change and select the photo you want to be seen on your profile.
Gmail Account Login (Desktop):
Follow the following steps to Login into Gmail account by desktop:
- From your browser, go to www.gmail.com and there you will see ‘Sign In’ button on the top right corner of the website.
- Click on the Sign In button and you will be directed to a new page where you need to provide your Email or Phone Number. Enter your correct email in the blank.
- And click on ‘Next’ and in next page, you need to enter your Password. And if you are having any problem, you need to click on ‘Forgot my Password’ link on the login page and reset your password.
Gmail Mobile Login (Android/IOS):
Beside the login from desktop, you can log in to your account through your mobile device too. Mobile is one of the most preferred modes of communication for people and it is mostly used than the desktop and laptops.
People already have the Gmail app installed in their devices. You can easily open the app, and log in to your account. To login into your Gmail account, you can follow the following steps.
- Open your Gmail app. If you don’t have your Gmail app installed in your device the, from the Play Store or App Store, install the Gmail app.
- There out to ‘Email Setting’ on your device and choose Add Account.
- You will then see various options, choose ‘Google’ and follow according to the instruction given by the Gmail on your mobile screen.
- Enter your valid Gmail email address and password and Proceed to the next step.
- You will then get a Gmail verification mail. Open the verification link provided in the mail and proceed accordingly to the instruction to complete the verification process.
- You can now easily access your account in your mobile. Moreover, you can access more than one account in your device.
If you like to set up your profile picture click on the profile icon on the top right-hand corner of the page and click Change, select the photo you want to be seen on your profile, once you have decided on photo click set as a profile picture. You can change the photo whenever you like.
Recover Gmail Account
Forgot your Gmail Password? No need to worry. The procedure to recover the Gmail account password is quite simple and easy. You can follow the following steps to recover the Gmail account:
- Visit the recovery link and enter your email address that you want to recover and click ‘Next’. Or else enter your phone number,
- A new page will open where you can click ‘Forgot Password?’ text with an internal link.
- You can then enter any past password that you remember using to sign in into your Gmail Account.
- Or else you can click click ‘try another way’ link and proceed to another way of recovering your Gmail Account.
- Then, you will have to enter your Phone Number and wait for a code to be sent at that number.
- In case you don’t have the mobile option then, you can click at ‘I don’t have my phone’ link and you will be redirected to the other option.
- There to need to answer a secret question that you had answered while signing up on your Gmail Account.
- And if you don’t remember the answer to the secret question then you can click on the opther option: ‘Try another way’ link.
- A reset code is sent to a secondary email that you used while registering your Gmail account.
- And if all the option doesn’t work for you then, you can give your email ID in the given box and Gmail will connect to you within few minutes and provide other option of resetting your Gmail Account.
- A confirmation is sent to you on your another device where you have logged in Gmail account, then click Yes to proceed to further.