Last Updated on Saturday, May 4, 2019 by WorldTechpedia
Facebook is a widely used social network site. Facebook can be browsed through any web browser or through any Android and iOS devices. Facebook allows its user to delete their account permanently in case the user doesn’t want to use it anymore.
Following steps can be followed to delete the Facebook account:
- First, you need to go to Facebook’s deletion page. From your web browser type https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account into the address bar and press ↵ Enter.
- And if you are not logged in to your account, enter the email address or phone number and password for your account, and then click Log In.
- The, you need to Click Delete My Account which is below the warning message in the middle of the page.
- And there is a pop of Window where you will have to enter your password.
- And below that, you need to type the Captcha code to. You need to identify the text from the jumble of letters.
- If you can’t read the code, then you can click either the Try another text or an audio Captcha link below the code to generate a new one.
- After that click OK button. If your entered value is correct, then another pop-up window will appear.
- Finally, click OK to delete your account. Your account will be permanently deleted in near about 14 days.