Last Updated on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 by WorldTechpedia
Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app that lets you easily talk with friends, view Live Stories from around the world, and explore news in Discover. There may be times when you want to change your password due to security reason or you forgot your password. By following the steps mentioned below you can easily change your password.
Following steps can be followed to change your Snapchat password:
- First of all, open the Snapchat app in your device. It’s a yellow app with a ghost logo. There, if you’re not automatically logged in you need to enter your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, go to the user screen by swiping down anywhere on the screen or by clicking your Bitmoji in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen and then it will take you to the Settings menu.
- Then, from the of the “My Account” section of the menu tap on “Password”.
- There, you need to enter your current password.
- After that, tap Continue.
- You now can enter and confirm your new password. Carefully type the same password in both spaces. To create a strong password, you can use a combination of lowercase and capital letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Once you have entered the new password, tap Save. You will then get an email from Snapchat letting you know that your password was changed