AOL, also known as American Online, is a web portal and online service provider based in New York City. There you can maintain multiple online business websites, search engines, internet connectivity, email service and many more. AOL users are increasing alarmingly because of their online features and usually due to unawareness of account terms and system policies. If you want to be a part of AOL then, you can follow the below-mentioned step to register for an account and login with it.
How To login AOL Account?
Follow the following step to Login into AOL account
- From your web browser, go to https://login.aol.com. There appears the AOL Login Page where you can log in with your login credentials.
- You have to enter your email or username in its respective field that you have used while creating your account on AOL website.
- And then, enter your password in the given field.
- Once you enter that, click on ‘Next’ and you are done signing in to your AOL Account.
Login to AOL.com from Mobile
Accessing any account in mobile is easier than from other devices such as laptops and desktop. Mobiles are very comfy and portable, unlike other big devices. To login into AOL account from Mobile, You can follow the steps mentioned below.
- From your mobile device, go to the respective play store/app store on your mobile.
- There download the AOL App, install and proceed.
- Once it is installed open it and login into your account or if you don’t have any register for an account.
- To login, you need to enter your ‘username’ and ‘password’ in the available fields accordingly and proceed.
- You are then logged into your AOL account.
Also video tutorial of AOL Sign In:
Creating an AOL Account
If you want to access the service provided by AOL then, you must first create an account. You can follow the following steps to create an account so that, you don’t have to face any difficulties.
- From your web browser, go for https://login.aol.com/account/create to create a new account. This link will lead you to the Signup page of AOL
- There you need to enter your First Name, Last Name, username and password respective blanks.
- Also, you need to type your number with your country code, date of birth and choose your gender.
- Then, you can click on ‘Continue’ to move forward.
- After that, you will be asked to verify the phone number that you have provided before.
- To confirm your number, you need to click on ‘Text me verification code’ and wait for the code. After you receive the 4 digit code, enter that on blank field sent by AOL. And then, click on ‘Verify’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue’ button. You will be then redirected to the mail page of AOL account.
Recover AOL Account in 2 Minutes
There may be times when you tend to forget the password of your account and you may be restricted from opening your account because you entered the wrong password. This is a very common problem that people tend to face and might be quite stressful to people.
In case of AOL, if people tend to forget the password of their account then to reset the password they need to follow a complicated password. AOL password recovery is not so difficult but insufficient information might be creating more issues.
You can follow the following different option to recover your account
To recover the AOL account from Mobile.
Below are the steps that will instruct you to recover your password form your mobile.
- First, to login into the AOL account, open your web browser or your mobile app.
- Then, enter your Username or phone number that you have used before while creating your account and click ‘Next’ blue button below the username/phone number field.
- In the password page, click the text ‘I forgot my password’ that has an internal link attached to it which is below the field of the password and click ‘Next’ button.
- Then, you will be asked if you have access to the given number that you had provided during your account creation. If Yes, then click on ‘Yes, text me verification code’ and wait for alphabetical verification code on the provided number.
- Enter the verification code it in the provided filed of verification code shown on your mobile screen.
- Then, tap ‘Continue’ button for further process. You have succeeded to sign in on your email address.
- There, tap the ‘Create new password’ button which is below Continue.
- After that, click on the correct Captcha image shown on your screen and click ‘Next’.
- Finally, you can enter your new password that you want to use and easy to remember and click ‘Save’
To recover the AOL Account by Email.
Below are the steps that will instruct you to recover your password form your email.
- If you don’t have access to the phone number then, Choose ‘I don’t have access to this number’ button below ‘Yes, text me verification code’ button.
- Then, select ‘Email verification code to my recovery email address and click ‘Next’.
- This will direct you to the page with an email verification code on the email that you have provided as alternative while creating your account.
- Click ‘Close’. And open your alternative email address and look for verification code sent by AOL. It will be subject like ‘Reset my password’.
- Then, click on that text or copy the link to your browser.
- There, enter your new password and click ‘Save’.
Password Recovery of AOL Account from Security Question
If you want to recover your account, but you can’t get access to both the provided option above then, you also have another option i.e. ‘Security Question’ to recover your account. Following steps will instruct you to recover your password form Security Question.
- From the options, choose ‘Answer Security Question’.
- Then, answer the question you are asked and click ‘Next’.
- Once you type the correct answer, you will see a box in which you can enter your new password.
- Finally, you will be able to login to your AOL account with the new password that you have chosen.